Tuesday 13 April 2010

Mind fulled of shit ==

Its almost 5am now.

I have no idea why

but my mind is full of bullshit stuff

what am I thinking?

I shouldn't have this kind of thinking

I mean like NOT ANYMORE or shall i say FOREVER?

Nowadays I hate to dream. I mean the sleeping kind of dream. Yes I had a sweet dream but once I woke up, is all ZERO. I hope the dream will come true somehow it won't. Sigh

I might said that "I already decided...bla bla bla" but I am sorry that somehow I would have to break the promise. Sometimes words spoken are different that what our mind are thinking. I wanted to wake up but I just couldn't. Don't worry, the time will come sooner or later. At this time, I couldn't give up everything. I will be suffering a lot. Anyway thanks a lot for scolding me, advice me, persuade me and nag me. I knew that it is all for my own good. I really understand. But I'm sorry for now.=( I hope you guys will understand.

And today I've done something that I have regretted alot and feel like slapping myself. I am sorry to her. I don't mean it. Eventually I put my role back. This is so not Ooi Lik Wen! I swear I wouldn't have do this anymore. Thanks to my lovely roomate for scolding me. Make me wake up. Hehe Love yea


Yuck...She is proud with her sweeet smile...yuck♥

Anyway I'm not emo-ing.=)


  Eik cute nyer picture ni=)


Chaos~~~!

Missing you is like a drug to me. Addictive.





如果没办法忘记,那就放弃吧
因为忘记一个人是不用努力的


No comments: