Saturday 10 April 2010

Bye Mr.Diploma♥

Ehem ehem. Well I'm bored and tired looking at the notes so went blogging now!Yuhuu! Release my tension sikit. Haha my first paper is on Monday and I'm still in half way revising.Apa lah Ooi Lik Wen...Tak takut fail kah..LOL Junxiang and Edward will always be the main distraction to me. They distract me and eventually I will end up gossiping and throw aside my notes. Muahah. Just like yesterday, wah talk alot jokes lo.Laugh like hell. Hahaha

BUT my free time will always b camwhoring Yuhuu!


Blang blang. Lazy wanna upload all but i have it all on Facebook*prmote sikit* LOL

Okie I'm sad cos it is coming to the end of my diploma journey but I'm happy cos most of my classmate are somehow forwarding their advance. But sad that some of them are leaving me. Sob sob* Wish you guys luck in your future undertaking. You are always in my heart yea. Take care! Must remember your this pretttyy class rep oh..=D

Last presentation photos. So hepppyyy



Two years before and after. Big difference lo all of us. Now we are all mature. and the most important is I am now pretttttyy..Much more prettier. Last time I was an like an uncle. LOL Rewinding back in these two years, alot of things happen. But somehow I am now happy when saying the past.

 My gosh. Seeing this picture make me feels like dying LOL. Haha anyhow is memorable♥ and before i forgot, I wanna mention this.


Miss Kik! She is the coolest lecturer I have ever see! She is one and only lecturer that I would not want to skip her each lecture. She is funny and she is the only lecturer who will say the word Suck, WTH and bla bla words in lecture and also point middle finger! Coooooolll!! Love her.!!!




Off-ing now! Bye guys! So long farewell~!





I'll be right here waiting till the day you realized that I'm the one you've always needed


I think of you the most when I was happy.
=)

3 comments:

Yew said...

Really beh-tahan with my look last time...Long hair and so yong sui...haha..but everyone also looks quite yong sui at that picture...
Yeah,,, we look great in the recent picture...
by the way , good luck and jai you!!

Yew said...

Really beh-tahan with my look last time...Long hair and so yong sui...haha..but everyone also looks quite yong sui at that picture...
Yeah,,, we look great in the recent picture...
by the way , good luck and jai you!!

LikWen said...

hahahaha you memang yong sui de la..haha hao la........yealo..me so geli le last time.....now damn prettttttyyyy......yes!! i love the class pic we took geh recently!! hahahahaha yea yea! you jiayou yea!!!!!! we together go advance!! hahahahha