Monday 5 April 2010

In ♥ with Camwhoring

Bla bla bla.Miss blogging+miss my blog. Phew~Anyway I'm just back from Malacca today and not so willing to come back KL lor. Malacca makes me feel so relax. LOL. Okay back to the topic.On Saturday night, I am so bored so wanted to fetch Chinyean and go to the new jusco since she has not been there before. Haha oh yeah is shopping time!


Besides shopping,is all camwhoring! LOL

Pretty neh♥

LOL noob chin yean. Well after that we just go like hang around the huge jusco and then went to eat sate celup cos I am really craving for my favourite hot dogs!Haha! Go lor.....


I swear I wouldn't be so careless next time! Choi I mean forever! The story started like this. I parked my car somewhere near the shop and I have to really mention that the space that I parked is abit slunted and over the space,there is a thick barrier and follow by a longkang and okay I started my car engine and i put to gear D instead of R! WTF! Why am I being so careless! And without realizing I actually in gear D because the floor is down to hill geh so I thought of stepping the oil and then reverse. Fuck lor. My car went in front and clash on the barrier and my car is half in darat and half in longkang. Freaking panic! and what comes into my mind was My sister will gonna kill me since the car is hers and is her BABY! Argh! I then look around and ask for help and thank god that some passerby stopped down and help me. I was so blessed and really thankful to them. They helped me to carry the whole MyVI up and the car is safe. Thank god and coincidentally there are Chinese,Malay and Indians. One Malaysia Yeah! After that my face really turned white and panic till cry. Haiz.

Jump*

Gah! I got my exam timetable today! Argh! Gek ar! Why must it be in the first day! I mean is too fast as it is on next week! I mean the lecture haven even end and I have somemore presentation for this week! Really makes me crazy soon! I am seriously scare. Is last semester and after this I can wear my square hat already and I am a diploma student. I wanna pass....God please let me pass yea. I will gossip less in this month. Dosa ler me....




Main course or side dishes?
I am asking myself everyday.

No comments: