Thursday 22 April 2010

Anything.Whatever it is

Looking at my blog for so long and have no idea what to blog but sooo wanna blog=(

SET ME FREE FROM EXAMS!

Anyway I am free from exam already. A full stop for the suffer period! Merdeka! Haha! Happy! Well I have no idea why I like to dream this fews days. Especially when the moment my mind was blank. Looking at the wall and have a lot of thoughts. Sometimes is just plain day dream. Haha maybe is a symptom of depression? LOL bull shit la me.Haha

....and I will soon back to Malacca! Is on Saturday.Well the feeling is kinda confused.I'm happy and I'm sad to go back. Haha I'm happy to go back and see my Melaka Tai Po San(mummy) but I'm sad cos I will super miss someone that i cherish a lot. lol eventough if I at Kay Elle also no use cos we will have no chance to meet cos she is super busy but I just dunno why I will feel so berat hati=( Maybe the distance is nearer?LOL bullshit again*ignore me*

Few mission to fulfilled during holiday:
-Kiam pui! Ooi Lik Wen! Kiampui!
-Pierce my tongue. Is a Must! Lol
-Take good care of my face.(Pimples pops us resulted from exams.*grins)

That's all! For now!

So long farewell~!

Piggy,

If you saw this, just wanna tell you don't make yourself so tired yea. I know you are really exhausted sometimes. Anyhow must take good care of yourself yea. Don't get yourself sick. Me will support you always de as what you will also support me always. If you need me, i'll be there for you too.Don't make me worry lo.Love yea.Muacks!











明知道是没有结果的爱情,
但还是要继续做梦,
继续对自己说谎.
傻瓜.

No comments: