Tuesday 25 August 2009

Outing yesterday/ bar list...

Phewww I'm here again. Yesterday was my friend's birthday Chin Yean! Yuhuu!! We went to KLCC for Sakae Sushi buffet and also for movie The orphan. Well eating sushi buffet is actually tiring. People will always for more so of cos once we open the menu, we like order and order all kinds of sushi like nobody business.LOL. I ate alot till my stomach was like damn full which lead to breathing difficulty.Cheh. This is what call GREEDY! Ish kinda phobia liao with sakae sushi. Yucks. I would prefer sushi king alot. Then then then this is what i would like to highlight during the outing yesterday. Hehe the movie we watched is soooooooooooooo AWESOME! One of the best movie ever! The story is nice, nervous and unpredictable! Is a MUST to watch. Strongly recommend! And F**K Edward for the lies he told me. He told me that it is a touching story and he cries alot in the cinema. I was like wahh...i believe him la..i wouldnt suspect him la cos i was thinking that no pint ma right he lied to me..Manatau he is really so childish! ish i bodoh bodoh go believe him. WTF =.=
*her eyes are freaky*
Gahh recently i'm getting lazier and lazier. Dont even wanna study at all. We just watch and watch movie at night then go to bed. Thats all.Haiz.*sweat* Tomorrow going outing somemore with Desmond the Mao. Go kai kai at sg.wang. Buying bags and shoes.Yuppie! Waited so long for my mom to bank in money.hehe.

Ohya.. My SA-4 BAR LIST had already release today. Well take a look yea. If those who kena bar, you may come for interview anytime. Maybe buy some titbits or food will reduce ur kena rate.Okie..Gahahhaa..
Sebastian Ooi Tong Room No. I-102
-insulted my roomate(calling her lim babi and do the pig nose)
-bully my roomate's rabbit
-say my gary chaw copycat. (BANNED+ APPROVED)

Bryan Chua Seong Hoe Room No. I-G18
-use to much facebook(online around 4hours++ perday and din study)
-scold foul words on seniors
-hit seniors(BANNED+APPROVED)

Desmond The Mao,Tan Wai Kit(name cancelled) Room No. I-G18
-leg injured
- "Up" P&P period(pity him)

Cindy Gan Ley Yein Room No. G-G11
-too sarcastic towards my roomate(kip saying zhen de...)
-too "hiao"
-like to act cute
-eyes to small
-close her eyes when taking pics(BANNED+ APPROVED)

BECKY LIM SOO YIN Room No, SA-4
                                     -rabbit evil killer
 -abusive towards innocent roomate
-itchy belly
-punch her own roomate at midnite
-too many getah on her body
-clothes simply throw
-eys too small (BANNED+ APPROVED)




Bye~(abit miss my roomate tim..yerr geli)

Ps: Paiseh Gan, spell wrong ur name..*puppy eyes*

1 comment:

Yeunis said...

haha..funny la ur SA-4 bar list..
especially becky rabit...
too scary dy..hehe