Saturday 15 August 2009

B.B.Q Party in Hostel?!


Tada~! I'm back and was in Malacca right now. Somehow i did not feel relax at all cos i would have to prepare for my FINAL! Flip flip and flip thru PRST textbook=BORING+LAZY. Sigh..started to worry my result. I scare i would not get 3.0 and above. Really scare. Ah.ignore this first..

Well this post is posted specially for Ooi Tong's BBQ birthday party! His b'day fall on 13th August and that day was really a busy day cos i have presentation and assignment to be submitted. Okay I woke up at 700am in the morning just to go to the market to buy ingredients for the bbq thingy. Accompanied by fellest sou and gan..I really hope there wont be any 8am classes mann next sem..Is so damn hard for me to wake up at 8am..my brain haven fresh+my body is lazy.LOL.. Okay after come back from pasar i was planning to have a good sleep till around 12pm and start to prepare for my last presentation. When i was about to open my room's door, i saw so many ppl inside(my roomate assignment mate) and i was abit awkward..dunno why..so i decided to sit at the canteen and wait till 12pm..haiz..alone there..

after 12pm-4pm(preparing), 4pm starts our presentation! After that we whole group skip the 6pm english class just for ah tong's party.Haha. After reaching hostel, we started to light up the fire,do banner,and everything! and after all..the party finally started! haha..It is actually a suprise party for him but.....haiz *long story* anyway we were really enjoy the whole night......Happy B'day Ooi Tong! And dun always feel that i ignoring you for certain reason.. I din change! I'm still the Ms. Ooi who care you about you and everyone.. Dont think too much yea.. We Love You!

The group picture!
Thats all!

Chao!


Good luck everyone in the Final Exam! Study hard yea!

No comments: