Thursday 6 August 2009

OMG!! Who is this??!!



Well i just saw my friend's blog where he posted his old and new pictures and it is so much difference! LOL i dont mind sharing my history and pictures too..This is how i look during form 5..Damn! Its super duper ugly and fat........>.<
85KG
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Da da da da!!! Current pictures!!
65-70KG

This is like so pretty right now..hehe this all because of DIETING!! Well i workout hard during my form 5 holiday for 6months.. Stay in gym 3hours per day and 5days per week..Yes its suffering..very suffering..nobody will know except for my gym instructor.She tortured me alot and ask me run on the threadmill at speed of 11.0..WTF its very fast..I almost give up at around 3months and i cried quite frequent cos my parents,siblings ,frends and even those kepoh aunty neighbours sekalian insulted me everyday.Each time they saw me they will laugh laugh laugh like nobody business.F**K la. Nevermind at least this encourage me not to give up and continue diet. Thanks B*T*H sekalian..(I'm sorry if i'm too rough cause i was releasing my anger)


Me gtg now..Tomorrow 10am class..LOL


3 comments:

MayfonG said...

ya!!true!!i now can experience tat feeling!!i gonna show one bunch of bitch my beautiful face after stpm!!yeah!!haha..as ivy told me..dn care now u beauty or ugly..after stpm..straight away explode and show them what is real beauty!!haha...im waiting!!

Yuki said...

huh????? look da same......
hahahahahahahhahah~~~~~

LikWen said...

i fuck you and you kiss my ass....hehe