Saturday 8 August 2009

Excited!!

I was so excited to go for outing yesterday at KLCC! It has been long time since the last time i watch movie in KLCC. We watch G.I.Joe.! Well when desmond mention this movie, my mind was like WTF is this movie.I have no idea. My roomate said it was those perang perang movie.Gahh..at first i wasnt that agree to watch this show cos my level of understanding is damn freaking low . Even great movie like TRANSFORMER, i tend to fall asleep when i watch it cos i dont understand a single thing>.<..Erm since everyone wanted to watch G.I.Joe especially Mr.Mao so okayla..eventually after watching, i would say that it is a great movie!! So Kan Cheong!! and the actor is damn hawttttt especially his body..and a korean actor act in it..i have no idea what his korean name but chinese is call Lee Ping Xian..

(After come back from Klcc)
Boring at hostel. Why?
-Cannot online(all because of Mr.Kuai Lan Kia)
-Lie on the bed alone looking up to the ceiling and think of someone

Solution*
I got Bryan's laptop to watch my Defeated Queen drama..


Chao first~!

No comments: