Thursday 21 April 2011

*FINGER CROSS*

I think I'm infected with the LovetoPhobia disease?

No idea what is that mean?

Answer: Phobias to love or to be loved!

Afraid to start any relationship. Rather to be single. Love is tiring. It needs time to manage,maintain. Once you start to ignore, it will crack and leave a scar.

SO I WANNA SAY NO TO LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!


I encountered many sad broking-up cases surrounding me recently. Colleagues, friends and more.

Feel sad for them. In fact, who would wants to break up? Who wouldn't want their relationship to be forever.Everyone wants it. Just depends whether you are the lucky ones!

I like to give advice to them. I'm not saying I am very experience or what but just sharing what I have experienced and ask them not to repeat the same mistake as what I have did.

and share with them how am I curing myself. Is damn suffering but I know IT TAKES TIME=)

Good luck to all you out there.


I'm going for a tattoo soon

Shhh

Trailer for next post=)

Angel and Demon Burlesque in Genting Highland with A Cut Above Academy Team!

with Amber Chia

See See See! This picture was taken by me! Can you imagine my Gary was so damn near me?!!


Byeeee


any suggestion for my tattoo?what image should i put?

No comments: