Friday 16 October 2009

Miscellaneous!

Update update update!

LOL! Time passed really fast! Already one week i been here in KL.Well I actually plan to go back my hometown around one month later cos i know that i will be very busy for following few months. But! My computer which i just reformatted last week spoiled AGAIN! I was totally pissed off with it! That is why i have to go back again this week to repair again.Life without computer=B.O.R.I.N.G! I was bored like hell looking at my roomate who was online till so SYOK and i could just lying and rolling on the bed. Miserable.WTF.

and

..
...
.....
.......

I passed my JPJ! I now have my P license already! Me so happy. Well shy to say that i started to take the driving class last few years and because of my lazyness, i delay and delay it till now. All thanks to my roomate who LOVE to insult me by saying,"you got P license meh?or when you want take ur license ooi lik wen! or I(refer to herself) already have motor license already and i 1991 de" bla bla bla..nag and nag..so i say that i will take my P license during my sem break and i already did it! So happy!

Okay next i will be talking about celebrating...

The M.O.O.D.Y Day!

LOL not emo lo. Is moon+cindy's birthday. We really out of idea already to celebrate birthday. Hard to think a new idea. BBQ?Sien lorrr...Steamboat?Walao again meh...SingK?Out date lorr...So so so eventually we came out with an idea! Bake a Cake and cupcakes! A lot of work to bake a cake and we have no experience.

::Pictures for the whole process::

Busy choosing the ingredients.LOL see how serious they are<3


Complicated >.<


Started to bake the cake! *excited*

Ingredients we bought in Jusco. WTF B-boy trying to act cute..eww..



Ooi Tong is so great that he brought his home 80an's oven here.Frankly speaking,without the oven we wouldnt have succesfully made the cake. Thanks Ah Tong!

The cake before decorate it. ermm..it looks quite AWFUL..but this is our hard work! I mean we give our full time and commitment and sincerity to bake the cake. Although it looks weird physically....LOL

The cupcakes doesnt look good either..>.<

We then start to decorate the cakes all..Wah see my beloved roomate Puki, serious wei...Haha
..

...

....


.....



.



.



.


.



.
The end result!! Moody Cake!!!!

Moon's cupcake


And Gan's!


 

___Saegil Cuga Hamida My dearest M.O.O.D.Y____

The birthday celebration continue till the next day! The day where the sushi lovers are waiting for! BONANZA! Yuhuu!! I really enjoy each time Bonanza period. I mean we whole group of friends,around 10human will go to Setiawangsa together after lecture and have fun together..Really enjoy haha



Walao ppl haven ready la..Ma De..


Walo ei Ginger~~ Diet lar wei....LOL

And i bought this during the outing! Oh I miss them. I used to buy it during my childhood time. What about you?


::End::

Me really happy last week because..

1)   STUDY STUDY and STUDY and get a good result!
2)Buy new shirt and get a new look before the starting of sem.
3)   Pass my driving test
4)   Go for a vacation!
5)   Train my patience so it would affect next sem mood as next sem will have a lots of assignment
6)   Rebuild the relationship with one of my frend *i hope I can do that*
7)  Get a new template for my blog
8)  Hang out my hometown frends
9)  Train my stamina. I realise that I easily get tired recently.WTF
10) Lastly, stop missing someone. I should really control myself. He is not yours Ooi Lik Wen!


Guys, still remember this post? 10 things i will do next..I did it already! Most of them. Would like to hightlight no.3 and no.6. Thank god for giving me another chance. Ger, thanks to be my frend again! I LOVE you.

Long post hin..Bye!

No comments: