Sunday 4 October 2009

I miss them alottttttt !!

Well a sudden decision that i made this morning. Haiz. Actual plan is go back KL tomorrow. But JPJ test is on Thursday! My uncle say that wednesday he is bringing me for practice. WTF. So if i go back tomorrow and Wednesday i come back again, well my mom will gonna ready a parang knife and chase me after. So decide not to go back lo. Waste money waste money. Haiz i thought i could go back to see everybody that i missed alot.Haha wanna know? These are them!



:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:


Of cos he is included my beloved lar Kevin!


 
Haha next is this Liu Hai Mei. Haha must post her nice pic first then only ugly one.LOL



Haha Kuai Lan De. Miss him le.Miss his Kuai Lan style.

Desmond The Mao!Eww so sissy LOL


Okay yesterday i realised something freak.LOL Compare these two piccus and the below ones. You think these were taken on the same day right? but actually not! It was like one month apart! BUT BUT they were wearing the same shirt together! LOL so ngam.




Poy poy jiang gou lik Pao Bing part time model arh..LOL I miss her too!

And and.....

I passed my pra test today! Me so happy! But i kinda dislike the pra test uncle. Kaninama the car that I'm testing right, the gear is freaking hard to use. I thought i masuk gear 1 already but still in neutral. and i was like wtf! The car isnt moving evenough i put off the clutch already. Then he looked at me with an impatient face and say Masuk Gear One! Waluhir uncle, people got first time de okay! I dun believe that once you were born you were already so geng like F1 Michael lorr....Sabar lah sikit pakcik! Bah kata pepatah Sabar tu separuh daripada iman. Educated la sikit! Ish! But nevermind as least i passed.Huh. Heading forward to JPJ test and then i will get my P lisence!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol,jz do ur best on ur test,u can make it

LikWen said...

hahaha..okie poy poy! Thankies!! see you next week!!