Monday 26 October 2009

"A.W.E.S.O.M.E"

Sigh currently suffering from the slow internet connection of maxis broadband.Damn slow siul. Now me in CC.This week alots of thing happened.Sad and happy stuff. Haiz first few weeks already like that.I just couldnt imagine what will happen next. Better dont think too much first.Hehe.Start from sad incident dulu.

Sad stuff

1) My class trip canceled.Well yes i'm kinda envy with my roommate's class cos they always organize trip and whole class sure will go.Her classmate all are very sporting. Fucker not like mine. Okay on monday, i announce in class say "Can we go for a trip since our diploma will gonna end soon in like few months?" Yea, i was so happy seeing Hanyew and Mainson they all were agree too. Okay after few mins discussion we all decided to go Rawang Waterfall on Friday. That place is great. I love waterfall. So we started to plan everything and collect money lar. Ma de. On Friday some of them told me their parents don't let la, dont let them go back in that late la. WTF. 8pm they say late! Okay fine, these wouldn't be a problem because we can make some adjustment ma either. STILL they say dont want. Eventually they told us the truth, the reason why they refused to go are because they think that we were not close enough to can go for a trip. They scare awkward gua. Walao Fuckers, the objective of the trip is to gain relationship la. I was super angry and frustrated already. Is actually more on disappointment. Okay suah we canceled the whole trip. Well i dont wanna beg and beg them as though they are Xiao Jie lo.(I do not afraid of talking their bad words here. )

2) Argue with Her again. Sigh again and again. Each time argue with her i will feel guilty cos i felt that sometimes i was the one who wrong. But this time i dont feel it. Okay the incident is like that.
(C messaged me on friday, and on that day i'm going Jogoya with my coursemate. For ur info, Jogoya is an expensive Japanese buffet restaurant in KL. Eventough there is a promotion still it is expensive)

C: :Later you going anywhere?Class till what time?
Me: Erm i got class til 12pm .I'm going jogoya later. wanna join?
C: No thanks since You din ask me earlier.
C: I wanna ask this to avoid any misunderstanding. If i didnt message you, would you ask me to go? I really frustrated now. I noe i'm childish but do what what under my shoes la..(last sentence i dun remember)
O: Can you like give me explain first before you scold me? I going with my coursemate and jogoya is very expensive. I bet you wouldnt want to go lo. I hao xin ask you but you give me this kind of feedback.
(I tried to phone her but she din pick but i din feel angry cos i knew that she got class)
C: See.. I was thinking whether to send this sms anot.. First, i din scold you, 2nd, i din pick ur phone because i have class now. 3rd, now jogoya got promotion girls in pair
O: (i forget already what i wrote next. Anyway the above conversation is a rough idea only cos i forget already the exact content cos my phone was not with me right now.)

Me very very sad le. I seriously don't know how to solve this problem. It is already one year le. Harder than assignments. Sigh help me...hope i can solve it asap...

3) Lost RM200. Haiz not exactly lost la but ATM eat away my money. Lazy to type ade haha..Eventually my money came back la haha

(The above three incidents happened in a same day)

I'm kinda lazy already. Will continue next time with my happy stuff!

My beloved roomate made me this.Hehe happy^^ thanks ah ky!







Aitakute mo aitakute mo
Matte ru kara tada

Wasurenaide me please


6 comments:

MayfonG said...

at the end of ur post,apa u tulis dalam bahasa jepun?i tak faham leh..
wah..ur coursemate reli ass hole sial..wat a stupid reason they gave?not close,no class trip???walao!!i hate dis kind of ppl leh..nt sporting at al!!babi!!

LikWen said...

Haha that is the purpose la why i write in bahasa jepun. hehe you go explore urself la what it is..

yalo..my classmate la..chicken...i prefer my coursemate lo...classmate sucks siul..hate them mann..ish ish

MayfonG said...

even though i want to see you,even though i miss you,because i'll be waiting,please dont forget about me simply!!lol!!kakaka~~

LikWen said...

bangga la bangga ish..is a song la..i think you noe gua..LOL

yimyim said...

class trip canceled.. =( damn sad liao lo.. they really not cooperative at all.. not close konon!! haiz....

LikWen said...

yala!! Damn freaking sad tau!!! 妈的!! next time dont call them liao..PR student like that so not open ...ish ish