Friday 31 July 2009

Hari pertama presentation ke??!

First day presentation? Nope! But my classmates all were very excited to take pictures today! Its like B5 photo shooting session?LOL..We were having our english presentation today and me wear new formal cloth that i just bought last week! Well nicer than the previous one. The previous one is like so damn ketat and hard to breath mann..I should diet lar.Ish. Okay my presentations goes well just that certain words are hard to come out from my mouth today WTF. And we snap snap and snap..LOL well i almost finish all my assignment and presentations already. Feel so relax right now.


Ahhh see the edward face!!Ish!!




OMG I'm so cute<3






gosh sometimes i damn dislike friday.Why? Cos he sure went back to Klang one. Will miss him like hell but no choice have to wait till Sunday NIGHT only he will back..>.<

8 comments:

Yeunis said...

nice formal huh ooi ooi...
hehe...^^
next week gonna to turn us...
haiz...

LikWen said...

haha thanks thanks....

next week you turn huh??

snap pictures yea!!

Unknown said...

lolz, only hv one photo got me ~ ish

MayfonG said...

haha..ik wean..you luk pretty whn u wear formal shirt..reli..haha..another side of u..i like it!!haha..

LikWen said...

Poy:hehe paiseh la..we took pic that time you in the class..hehe PS presentation that time we took again la k..

MF: hehe me really luk pretty oh???!!!!haha kamsahamida..very paiseh ;e...huhuh

Cindy Gan said...

HAH?! why no room! yealor the deeper the better. hahahaha. i coming back on monday. teeeheek! Enjoy being tortured by BECKY!

PFFFTTT!!. emo lar you go back klang ni emo. pfffftttt

LikWen said...

haha dunno le..i call up them and they say that day all full..even awana..WTF.
Huh? Monday baru balik?? babi punya perempuan!!

haha emo emo.....ish

Reese_Air said...

Ew...how more disgusting can you be man~ *VOmits*

I see the picture I feel like slapping you face ade....

*vomits more*

Ew ew ew!