Friday 17 July 2009

>.<


Me home sick right now. FUCK. I'm stressed for three weeks already non stop. Assignment+presentation+events+Mass Comm Society+relationship. I so wanted to go back. I miss my family and my friends a lot. Especially Mayfong, Alaq and Yi Ting. It has been several months since the last time we hang out together. Anyway this week i have two assignment to pass up and psychology midterm. Second year subject really kills me off. I cant imagine if i forward my studies to Advance Diploma. Especially Psychology, all about BIOLOGY. WTF.Mass Comm Students need to study BIO?! >.< PRST assignment is really hard for me. Especially budget part where i have to call up One Fm, Genting Highland, My FM, and etc to get quotation letter as prove. Thanks alot to my group members all (edward,poy,mandy,moon) for a good collaboration. And poy poy who designed the logo and t-shirt all where i commented alot on ,I'm so sorry poy poy..

and

I think I'm facing some relationship problem right now.. sigh I dunno what my mind think mann sometimes. Haven got a clear answer yet actually. I wouldnt have jeolous on that ler..impossible la i think..

Chao~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

不用,對我來說,有批評才有成長。