Monday 27 July 2009

Bla Bla Bla.....

Well just came back from my hometown yesterday. Hehe at least i conquered my homesick diseases already. So I'm fine now. Talking about this week, erm still got mid term, assignment and presentation going on. But small case larrr...I'm ready for it already.We just got our coursework mark today. I'm quite sad seeing majority of my classmate get low mark. I'm not trying to offence anyone but i SERIOUSLYdont want to see any of my classmate repeating for this subject.Haiz add oil lo you guys for the upcoming quiz... LOL i dont have much thing to blog now..haha ohya, miss him like hell now cos it has been almost one week din see him already. Our distance is so near but still cant see him everyday. WTF. You think i should give up on him ar? I just feel that our distance is too far. I mean a SBS and SSH student. Our schedule and the venue of classes all different.Everyday have to wait to see him at his blok. Damn susah.....i'm tired sigh...

******

LoL few pictures taken when i was in Malacca..omg i really have to say and admit that i'm cute and pretty like hell..even me myself cannot stand it..gahh..




7 comments:

eatingyiting said...

LOL!!! not bad lik.. ur answer is correct.. XD

lik.. must jia you in test.. u can do it.. and dont too stress.. come back more often.. we go bowling or bad or mamak or padang together k? LOL hahaha XD

LikWen said...

haha not i answer de..is becky and cindy gan..LOL

erm okie i'm not stress ad dun worry yea...haha

okay next time balik only we go out la again^^

Yuki said...

yuck....for the last sentences~~~
no offence~€~~
XP

LikWen said...

dont jealous la i prettier than you...muahahahha...

Yeunis said...

haha,,yeah..lik wen pretty...
but yeunis is more pretty...
haha,,hao la ooi...
haiz....final exam is coming soon...
need ur help OOi...
teach me,,,i;m lost...

LikWen said...

hahaha cheh both of us also pretty la..LOL

huh? which subject you need my help??Well i have to frankly say that im lost in each and every subject seriously................

haiz

Yuki said...

hey.....im the most pretty and handsome.....dun jeolous boy~