Monday 1 June 2009

Guilty all day................

wtf?! ooi lik wen skip the first lecture??!Gah..I admit I'm lazy today and i sleep late yesterday.Haiz.Anyhow today consider is my bad day.Why?First,i was absent from my very first translation lecture at 8am.Second,I was informed that there were no psychology class today.But eventually the class is actually on.Damn! i told my classmates today class is cancel.I was so guilty till now.I should apologise to the for the wrong information.Dear classmates,sorry for that.I already told the lecturer for the mistake i made.Okay after that i shall prepare for my mass comm society first general meeting with new membrs we recruited.This is what happened one hour before the meeting.My treasurer sms and ask whether i had sms all the members to ask them to come for the meeting.Then i say la that i already put up the notice at the board.But in my mind it should appear,(My dear likwen,how many people will really hav the intensity to read the notice board.)WTF! My mind out of sudden it goes blank.Seriously.Maybe I'm nervous and is my first time organising meeting.During the meeting i was damn guilty and i kip saying sorry to miss serene for my mistake. I promise Ms.Serene not to repeat my mistake again and will do better next time.So i will book the venue tomorrow for the next meeting.And due to my guiltyness and nervous,my preparation for giving speech everything gone blank.The words was stuck in my mind and refuse to come out from my mouth.F la.Today is realy really my bad day. Sorry for everything!


No comments: