Thursday 11 June 2009

Crush or Like?

This is what happened recently. Me and my gang were playing badminton and I realize that there were a group guys of sitting there looking at us. Okla I thought they were just chit chatting there,so continue la playing. After a few hours,my friends all started to get tired but not me. I'm still energetic anyway.So I asked“Nobody wants to play already isit?”..Suddenly comes a super hawt guy said this “I'll play with you”..

and you know what,i fell in love with this hawt guy. He is so charismatic and gentlemen. His looks is clean and had a good manner.

Okay the story continues the day before yesterday..

WTF!! I sprained my leg!! argh this is the 4th times already!!Damn feaking pain!! Helpppppppp!!!!
How does it happen?LOL Me and Mr.Hawt Guy were playing badminton and when I was about to smash,maybe because I'm wearing slippers so it get spained very easily.Then I fell down...

(I'm lazy to type ad..LOL)

I'm not whether this is a crush(cos we knew each other sveral days only) or what but the feeling towards him is so strong that I cant control myself thinking of him. Is seldom I had such feeling..after mr.E,he is the second one..My mind is full of him right now..24hours thinking of him..His face,his way of talking and walking,his hawt body carrying a badminton bag,the way he calls my name,and everything.........


sigh

P/S: I was so guilty on sebastian cos I din say thankyou when he gaves me a medicine to heal my leg and he willing to carry me sumor to my class but I rejected it..Thankyou ooitong!!! Love You^^




----------

4 comments:

MayfonG said...

clean??lol~~wah..why u sprained ur leg at the'right time'de??haha..but..u noe urslef lar..jaga jaga..dn let da mistake repeat agn..u noe wat i mean..mr.E..

Yeunis said...

haha....i think u fall in love with him dy la...
i gt this experience b4...
all my brain just thinking about him..and wish to see him all the times..haha..
i wonder that who's that guy ar??
haha...
yalah..so coincidently that both of us get injured on leg...
what the hell right...
haha^^

LikWen said...

Laofong: Haha i know de la how to jaga myself..i wouldnt put so much hope on him anyway..hehe dah lah gone thru a bad experience ad kan...hehe

Yeunis: Yeap..really fall in love with him ad le..miss him like hell right now...seriously~~~haha next time tell you la who is that..but you dunno de la him...haha

我们是pai ka 二人组~~LOL

jen said...

my darling ooi, siapa tu. u so gotta tell me who this is. Dun try to deny and all n laru diri. i will hunt u down. eeeeeeeeeeeeeee.