Sunday 22 February 2009

my new handphone!! K770i XD

old phone..damn i like this phone but i hate the camera fuction..it sucks!! even you snap a picture during day time but it will still look like snapping during nite time...haiz..and the cover surface are easily scratch..then it will look ugly...

yeah yeah!! Finally i got my new phone!! Thanks to my mom and pa!! They are my sponsors!! Actually i would prefer purple color more than this color but i tried my best to search for the purple one for 3days until all the tauke also recognise me already..LOL...but at last i couldnt find so i decided to buy this one..i plan to go KL buy as my frend said that KL own alot of purple color..but Malacca sell cheaper...haha but satisfy also!! i still like it!!!

I totally adore the camera fuction as it is 3.2megapixel and is cybershot!! 

Love it Love it Love it!!!!

LOL

guess how much?

-Chao-

3 comments:

Yuki said...

Cheh....3.2 megapixel only....
dun show off in front of me....hahahhaha...
u better watch out after i buy my DSL camera....wakakkaka

LikWen said...

pui!!

aiya wait until you buy already only say la my dear...muahaha

就你不要妒嫉~~

bluekk!!!

好啦好啦。。 会让你自拍啦。。。。。muahahaha

Yuki said...

i plan to buy a new phone too....i think k660i is quite nice....