Friday 27 February 2009

Going Back Tomorrow!!! Hurray!!

Damn!!

I just couldnt believe that i'm going back to KL tomorrow. Maybe it has been a long time since the last day of exam.Yeah! I'm so excited to start my 3rd semester,although there will be alot of assignment..*swt*..But its okay as it is just a short sem...after this sem,i have just finish one year..gah..what can i say is time passed really fast..and and my juniors are coming!! Yuhuu!! I will incharged of welcoming them during orientation and bring them visit tarc college ...muahaha cant wait to see my hensem junior..arghhh i sound so desperate...nola..........LOL...Yea...i miss my frend alot,ginger,gaylou,poy poy,moon,junxiang,tan ooi tong,ernst,edward,eunice,junxiang's gang, aso...cant wait to see them!!

4 comments:

MayfonG said...

take care lor~~gonna miss u n cy whn u two are not here!!!!T___T
love u~~muakks~~

LikWen said...

haha you too yea!!

take well care!!!

and dun hang out too often ade...exam coming lo....

if got anythg then call me la or cy...

muacks!!!!!

Yeunis said...

haha...i oso can't wait to c you all..although today we jus meet each other only..haha

eatingyiting said...

lik..T.T my test jst finish today.. and i failed.. when nxt time u come back? will be long ma? muahaiz..