Wednesday 11 February 2009

Craving for handphone XD




Recently me really obsessed at this phone W880i..gahh.. i love the keypad and the design all..maybe because i was bored with flip phone and slide phone..and my current phone sucks! LOL..It costs me rm700..is kinda big amount for me..argh....but i really like it!! i thought of begging my parents to sponsor me haha...i cant wait to buy already!! 


erm but im hesitating of buying which color...both seems nice to me..but my first chice will be the second one...hehe any comment?

or or...the first one nice? That is my 3rd choice.haha..argh..im so indecisive....

3 comments:

eatingyiting said...

lik..i like the center pic de.. look nice..i like tht one more.. but th black one also not bad arr..
i dont knw le..ur choice..

Reese_Air said...

I would beg you to buy the 1st one just bcoz i have the second one!!!!!!!

At leats dont buy same color la!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MayfonG said...

hmm..i like da silver one..vy nice and cool..bt hor..u noe lar..u use hp..lama lama da silver color wil drop..so.u better buy bside da silver color de...black..