Monday 23 March 2009

My Camping Memory

Just come back from 3days camping^^ Yuhhuuu!!

Tarc Kolej will organize a student leadership campaign every year and all the chair person and secretary from each society are compulsory to go..and this time I went with my chairman and my treasurer…

We gathered in sport complex early in the morning at 8am..*hin*

We are then divided into different group and I’m in group seven! Two handsome guys…Muhahaha..

We departed from college and straight to the camping place..

After we reached, we are told to set up the khemah..haha this wasmy first time doing it..

We were ask to go to the hall few hours later to listen to some talk..and then go for a night walk..

The night walk was the best thing for me in the camp and also the most extreme and challenging ones..

We went to a jungle and the jungle was damn huge,dark and scary…the mut was very slippery and we could just fall down anytime..Its hard for me…

Can you imagine you were trapped in a scary jungle for 4hours??!!

And I fall down twice..argh….

Then I also tried flying fox, abseiling, high rope and obstacle thingy the next day…

LOL its fun fun and FUN!!!

What can I say is I leart a lot things in this camp…

I learnt how to be a leader,not to give up and I become more brave …

This will be my best memory in my whole life………


*end*

Ah....i miss my family and best frends in Malacca. Nearly one month din return home...This week i'm going back!!

No comments: